Billing Policies and Procedures
As a customer or potential customer, please review and become familiar with
these billing policies and procedures. Should you have any specific questions
regarding these policies, please contact
our Service Staff.
- Payment for services can be made with
a MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card. On limited specific occassions,
if we have given the customer specific permission in advance, we will
accept Money Orders or business checks sent directly to our corporate
headquarters. All payments should be posted in United States
- Customers must keep a current credit card on file with us. This card
must have a sufficient credit balance to cover at least two periods'
server fees (e.g. 2 months' worth, or 2 quarters' worth).
- Credit cards will be charged on or around the 1st of the month for
monthly, quarterly, and annual fees. All other fees will be due immediately
and charged to the customer's credit card upon delivery of services.
- We will send customers an invoice upon request.
- We will charge the customer a $15 late fee for invoices that are
not paid within 15 days of us sending an invoice to the customer.
- We will charge the customer a $25 server reactivation fee if we disable
the server due to the customer's failure to pay its invoices.
- We will charge the customer a $25 service fee for all invalid credit
card information and/or returned checks. This includes declined credit
cards and expired credit cards.
- Requests for modifications to an account, or anything that requires
a charge or invoice, must be made either via email to our Service
Staff. Examples of such requests include, but are not limited
to: adding additional space to a server, adding additional domain names
to an existing server, or requests for termination or disablement of
a server account.
- All clients are responsible for backing up their own files separately.
We provide three levels of backup, the first two on disk, and the third
on tape. Should the customer need to restore
a file found on the primary and secondary backups, there will
be no charge. For each file retrieval from the tertiary backup, or the
tape backup, there is a charge of $150.
- Server and account setup fees are non-refundable. For more details
on our refund policy, see here.